Ceiling Tile Mount Ultraviolet Air Purifier
The MB500X Recessed Ceiling Mount UV Air Purifier is an innovative design for office, school and institutional facilities. The MB500X's space saving 24" X 24" self contained design, easily installs in the opening of a suspended ceiling.
The MB500X uses the Sanuvox process to slow the air over the UV Lamp Intensify the UV Energy with an Aluminum Reflecting Housing, and Mix the purified air around the lamp. The MB500X will effectively destroy chemical and biological contaminants that effect the work place environment.
Extremely quiet and the ability to purify an area of up to 500 square feet (per unit), makes this purifier the ideal solution for the problems associated with Sick Building Syndrome.
Ideal for doctor's offices, waiting rooms, examination rooms, offices, schools, daycare centers, break rooms, reception areas, nail salons and hair salons. They can be uninstalled and reinstalled should you move locations! The EPA estimates that 90% of colds are caught indoors. Give your employees, patients, students and customers clean healthy air free on cold and flu virus and chemical smells by installing the MB500X.
- Destroys Biological contaminants such as mold, bacteria, viruses and allergens
- Destroys Chemical & Biological odors
- 10,000 microwatts per/cm2 of UVC intensity inside the Reflecting Box
- Patented 19 mm Pure Fused Quartz UVC/UVV Lamp
- Reflecting Box maximizes UV intensity
- High Output Ballast
- Patented Design & Sanuvox Quality
- Warranty Lamp 12,000 hours Unit 2 years
- Replacement UV Lamp $110
- CSA/US Certified & CE Approved
- Very Quiet Noise level at 5 feet less than 49 DBA
- Power Requirements 120V 26 Watts
- Airflow 71 cfm
- Weight 28 Lbs 13 Kg
- Ask about our special discount when ordering 2 or more units
Special program for Schools, Medical Facilities and Large Offices
Our Internet Special Price $795
To Order call 602-677-6241
We use PayPal E-mail invoices for fast secure payment
"We Bring The Future's Best Air & Water to You Today"
America's Best Air & Water LLC
To see another unit that can be used along with this one click on the link below
HEPA / UVC/UVV Combo for Labs